Lessons Along the Journey
Words come through me as I see inspirations around me. Thoughts and lessons learned repeatedly come and go as I co-create this new day.
I find myself filling up with this universal hug of love as I simply touch the keyboard and acknowledge some of those lessons learned… a good job and keep going hug.
So what was I thinking to get such a great response to insights?
- I share with others as I am here to support others and other support me as there is no true competition… no one is better than the other. Just different experiences and uniqueness of Being.
- Each has attracted experiences with what they need or desire into their lives…the good, the bad and sometimes, the ugly. It is all for your betterment, like it or not. The mirror of others around you is there for a reason. All that your experiences are what you call into your life to learn from the experience.
- Feel the fear, but don’t live by or in it for long. Fear is a sign of change…needed and wanted for motivation. So unless you just want negative situations, people and things, change to more of what you do want to experience in balance.
- Labels are just reminders of things done and what still can be done, though it is just for the experiences and to support others on their journey of the human experience.
- Embrace the moment as just an experience, giving all you can, yet know you will get through for the better… even in death. To some, that is the best…completion of the cycle of life. There are many forms of death and most are not the physical ending of your life. End of a habit, a way of thinking, the end of an experience.
- Protect oneself from less desirable experiences… most of those are from the out of balance ego and disconnection from Source…one’s Higher Self, True Self and the wisdom innately available to all of us; by focusing more on the ego or too much being above it all, not grounded in truth.
- Be grounded in your human experience and not caught in the “above it all” space. You will get grounded the hard way. BOOM! Be there and got that! Ouch.
- Abundance comes in all forms, not just the monetarily kind. Acknowledge all forms of abundance to gain more of what you like. Don’t turn a blind eye to the abundance of friendships, kindness, support, and family by acknowledging and focusing on the other less wanted types… heartbreak, hard lessons, betrayals, deceit… Learn from all forms.
- Be in touch with your inner child, that inner guidance and reminder… Life is supposed to be fun.
- Integrity with Self is being in integrity with others. Say or speak your peace with kindness. Perspectives may change with experiences or the witnessing of others’ experience… keep an open mind and heart.
- Animals…all animals are the teachers of living within the loving balance of Mother Nature, Mother Earth. Pets ground us in unconditional love.
- Universal Laws are guidance to ease your journey. Co-creating with the Universe is much easier than thinking you know better. At times, it is best to step aside, let go and see what happens. Others it is time to take actions and by following that inner voice/ inner child/ intuitional pull… you know what to do.
- Know thyself. Meaning understand your inner signals of guidance. Understand those weird feelings and trust it through “testing the outcome.” I have done this a few times…followed through on things with misreading the signs and intuition because I trusted others or outside myself for what was right to do…WRONG. I learned that one many time. Again, ouch. Smiling.
- We are here for certain experiences, including not feeling like we belong here. We are switching course and when we really aren’t supposed to be here anymore…We won’t be. Enjoy each moment with love and appreciation. Tell the people how you feel. The vulnerability isn’t a dirty or bad word. It makes you human and that is why you are here… to be a part of humanity in all its messed up and beautiful ways.
- Enjoy, yet don’t force the process. Some processes take a little time…allow it. All is divine and you are safe.
- Learn from others… The Masters of Universal Laws and Common Sense. It makes the trip easier and wiser.
2016 and 2017 are years of purification and the surfacing inner junk to be release and. Not easy years if you are surprised the awareness by the sluggish stuff you are carrying unconsciously. Feel into it, acknowledge the crap you have to release, write it out and release it. And if it comes to visit again… feel it, acknowledge it and release it with thanks for the reminder. Breathe and move the energies…yoga, dance, or simply walk in nature. EFT and other healing modalities assist in moving the energies out of you or bring it to the surface to be released.
More people are coming into the understanding and conscious awareness of what they want to change. Some may attempt to change through violent means or through the bulldozer of fearful words or actions. Be of love to all. Compassionate without being absorbing the energies. Center into your core of Love and the simple steps of change with happen with gratitude and abundance.
Namaste. Hugs and Much appreciation. Thank you.
I am available to assist you with your concerns and issues. Please schedule or call through the button below.
1-888-626-7386 Dial ID #51739 or click on button
You must be logged in to post a comment.